Tuesday, April 6, 2010

"How I feel"

With my paper done I feel sooooo relieved. I have stressed so much about this paper. I'm sure everyone know what I am talking about. We just want it to be perfect. In which is very hard to do. I feel real real nervous becuase of course I have not recieved my grade. I am sure after I get my grade I will then feel accomplished. I really did not know how important writing really was, now I know. Like I said before I use to be a really good writer when I was in school . That has been a little while and I just realized I am not so good anymore. That really depressed me at how much I forgot. Right now I would have to say I do not want to research anything. I have had some time with this research. Maybe in about three weeks or so. (lol) I had a great time with eveyone in this class. And wish everyone the best of luck with all of there future classes here at Kaplan!

Amanda Godwin

2 comments:

  1. I felt relieved too. This paper was a challenge for me and I am glad that this is the last of the Composition classes but now I have Anatomy and Physiology and Pharmacology. Yikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what your saying about being stressed out. I'm that way now just woundering what kind of grade i'm going to get on the final paper. Or am I going to pass the class and all.

    ReplyDelete