Monday, March 1, 2010

Hello!!!

Plagiarism


I think that we need to cite our sources because we should not take credit for someone else's work. We cite so that everyone will know where the article came from and it also helps the person that is reading it know where to go back and look if they want to know anything further. I would be very upset if someone used something I created and took all of the credit for my work. Alothough it is a real pain for me to cite I still do it because I would never want anyone to take my work or the credit for it so why would I do it to someone else.

Amanda Godwin

1 comment:

  1. I agree it is a tedious task to cite and reference but you bring up an excellent point about seeing it fro the other side. I would be upset if someon used my work also and did not cite it and give me credit for it!!
    :)jen

    ReplyDelete