Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Peer Reviews!

I actually love the peer reviews. Not only do I have the intructors opinion I have my classmates also. With having my classmates look over my paper it is going to improve my over all grade. They are most likely going to catch any mistakes that I missed and I can surely go on there advice.
I have found that Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS) can actually have babies be born drunk very shoking. And even worse than that they can sometimes be born smelling like alcohol. That is horrible and I just could not believe this when I found it in my reasearch. How could a women feel good about her self when something like this happens. YUK it just makes me sick, and it is so sad.
Amanda Godwin

1 comment:

  1. Wow Amanda...FAS is nauseating! It seems as though every since I had a child, anything to do with inflicting pain or suffering upon a child really just takes my breath away. I give you a lot of credit for having the stomach to approach such a topic!

    ReplyDelete