Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Academic challenges!

My academic challenges would definitely have to be math. I hate it and have so many problems with it and always have. I should of payed more attention to it when I was in school but to be honest I never had any interest in it. This is something that I regret now that I am in college. I did pass my math class that I took through Kaplan so that makes me happy.
School is influencing my life through my children. I have three kids. At the age of 26 I want them to know that it is never to late to go to school. My kids are 8,9, and 2 yrs old. I feel like I am setting a great example for them and for their futures. My daughter is already talking about college at the age of nine. I love it! I do not want them to ever struggle through life, and when they are much older you probably won't find any kind of job unless you have a degree in something. My kids already know what I would love for them to do after high school. And I really hope that they go to college.

Amanda Godwin

2 comments:

  1. Aww, getting them ready for college early. Math is a challenge to me too but I too passed my Kaplan Math class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is why that my 17 year old made up her mind to finsh scool. Since had is going she see that she can do it to no matter what. I agree with you on he math. I dont like it eirther

    ReplyDelete