Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Stressed!!!

I do not think that I have ever been this stressed. I have tried really hard to actually get all of my work done on time. I have never been late turning in any of my work untill these two classes that I am taking now. I have been working 78 hrs a wk, coming home every nite at about 8pm doing the work I can and then I am so tired I hit the bed. Get up at 4am and go again. I have three children and I am not spending the time that I want with them. I guess this is the definition of work??? I am not behind on any of my school work but sometimes I have to turn it in a day or two late in which I hate. Because then of course this is what you stress about untill it's done. I am so thankful that I have proffesors who are very understanding. This is what I have been dealing with in the past six weeks. It will get better!

Amanda Godwin

No comments:

Post a Comment